Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Winner...please

Sorry, my random chance pickers (Maxim & Luca) were out of town yesterday so we had to wait until today for the draw of Goddesses: A World of Myth and Magic. Pots and pans drumroll please, Luca...

Colleen
, who said:

It's on my wishlist too! I'm currently working with one, possibly two, dance studios for fundraising and I thought it would be a great addition to promote to a group that is primarily girls and women. The illustrations look beautiful. I love that she sketched her signature. How unique!

Congratulations, Colleen! You can get to know Colleen through her clever writing over at Destination: Happy. Fair warning: There is a very high coffee spew factor as Colleen adds much delicious humor to her description of life with husband (hubs) and children in their 1950's home.

Aah, I love my team. Stay tuned for an answer to Sarah's burning question and an introduction to our newest team leader, Robin Muskin, who is taking NYC by storm.

1 comment: